Runners, walkers and hikers across the nation work together to reach the target of 1 million miles while raising 1 million dollars for charity.
|#||Date and Time||Event||Price||TTD||Distance||DeadLine||Geographic Location||Starting Point & Notes||Contact||Timing Company|
|Virtual||National Million Mile Challenge - Active Trinidad 🥇📱||US$88.00||TT$599.00||282 mi|
|Virtual||National Million Mile Challenge - Active Tobago 🥇📱||US$73.50||TT$499.00||83 mi|
|Virtual||National Trust Magnificent 70 Mile Challenge 🥇📱||US$103.00||TT$700.00||70 mi|
|Virtual||CODE-F Virtual 5K Blindness is not our Weakness 2023🥇📱||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||End Polio Now Virtual 5K 🥇📱||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||Scholar Run Virtual 5K🥇📱||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||Van Sertima Savannah One Lap Virtual🥇📱||US$17.50||TT$120.00||2.3mi|
|Virtual||Green Market 5K Virtual 5K🥇📱🆕||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||Lion's Arima Virtual 5K🥇📱🆕||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||St. Francois Virtual 5K🥇📱🆕||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||Nourish to Flourish Virtual 5K🥇📱🆕||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Virtual||The UWI Alumni Pelican Run 5K 🥇📱🆕||US$17.50||TT$120.00||5K|
|Sun 10-Dec @ 6:00 AM||SATT Love in the House 6K🥇🏆⏲☕📸||US$22.00||TT$150.00||6K||Scott Bushe Street, Port-of-Spain|
|Sun 17-Dec @ 7:30 AM||QRC Blu||US$17.50||TT$120.00||2.2mi||Lady Chancellor Hill|
|Mon 1-Jan @ 4:00 PM||Run, Walk or Wine Doh Waist Time||2K|
|Sun 14-Jan||Feel the Teal||5K|
⛰️ Hills 👨👩👧👦 Age Category Prizes 🌳 Cross Country 🧘♀️ Yoga 📸 Bafa Photography
National Million Mile Challenge
What is the National Million Mile Challenge?
The challenge is a historic 15 month long event and marketing campaign that seeks to achieve the following:
- Encourage citizens to adopt a healthy lifestyle through increased physical activity.
- Bring heightened awareness to the green agenda, SDG #13 Climate Action.
- Educate participants on how they can protect the environment and reduce waste.
- Help achieve the United Nations SDG #3 (Good health and Well-being).
- Combat NCDs (Cardiovascular disease and diabetes).
- Encourage children to get off their screens and get active.
- Highlight the beauty of our twin island republic.
- Reward participants with magnificent medals.
- Assist NGOs by raising 1 million dollars for charity.
- Offer a grand prize of an electric vehicle!
Previous promotions – Runners Rewards
Season 1 (30,000 KM Challenge) ran from August 1st 2020 to February 16th 2021. See the Season 1 results here.
Season 2 (100,000 KM Challenges) ran from Feb 17th 2022 to July 31st 2022 See the Season 2 results here.