Runners, walkers and hikers across the nation work together to reach the target of 1 million miles while raising 1 million dollars for charity.
|Sort||Date and Time||Event||Price||Distance||DeadLine||Geographic Location||Starting Point & Notes||Contact||Timing Company|
|670||Virtual||National Million Mile Challenge - Active Tobago 🥇📱||$399.00||83 mi|
|100||Virtual||Phoenix 5K Cancer Sucks!🥇📱||$99.00||5K|
|90||Thu 16-Jun @ 6:00 AM||PLANiT HIKE 🌎🌱 Farm Iley||$60.00||Hike 5K||Diego Martin|
|31||Sat 02-Jul @ 6:15 AM||Free Cross Country Fartlek||Free||Any||QPS (Opposite QRC)|
|70||Sun 19-Jun @ 7:00 AM||Lennox Stewart 5K Annual Run||$25.00||5K||Cunupia High School|
|10||Sat 03-Sep @ 6:00 AM||Purple Trott 5K Run/Walk||$150.00||5K||Chaguaramas|
|50||Sat 25-Jun @ 3:00 PM||National Open Championships||$60.00||Various||Hasely Crawford Stadium|
|40||Sun 26-Jun @ 2:00 PM||National Open Championships||$60.00||Various||Hasely Crawford Stadium|
|53||Sat 18-Jun @ 3:00 PM||Vibez Run 5K||$30.00||5K||Balandra Recreation Ground|
|20||Sun 28-Aug @ 6:30 AM||Caura Dash 10K||10K||Caura|
|51||Sun 19-Jun @ 5:00 PM||Zion Outdoor Challenge 4||$150.00||Various||Sun Plaza, Charlieville|
|52||Sun 19-Jun @ 6:00 AM||Family is Power Foundation 5K||5K||Cocoyea|
|30||Sun 10-Jul @ 4:00 PM||Nycko 5K||$100.00||5K||Printery Ville, Omeara|
|29||Sun 21-Aug @ 6:30 AM||TML 75th Anniversary 5K 🥇📱||$99.00||5K||TML Centre St Joseph|
|28||Sun 21-Aug @ 6:30 AM||TML 75th Anniversary 5K & Breakfast 🥇📱☕||$130.00||5K||TML Centre St Joseph|
National Million Mile Challenge
What is the National Million Mile Challenge?
The challenge is a historic 15 month long event and marketing campaign that seeks to achieve the following:
- Encourage citizens to adopt a healthy lifestyle through increased physical activity
- Bring heightened awareness to the green agenda, SDG #13 Climate Action.
- Educate participants on how they can protect the environment and reduce waste.
- Help achieve the United Nations SDG #3 (Good health and Well-being).
- Combat NCDs (Cardiovascular disease and diabetes).
- Encourage children to get off their screens and get active.
- Highlight the beauty of our twin island republic.
- Reward participants with magnificent medals.
- Assist NGOs by raising 1 million dollars for charity
- Offer a grand prize of an electric vehicle!
Previous promotions – Runners Rewards
Season 1 (The 30,000 KM Challenge) ran from August 1st 2020 to February 16 2021. See the Season 1 results here.
Season 2 (the 100,000 KM Challenges) runs from Feb 17th to July 31st 2022 See the Season 2 results here